Welcome to the premiere post of Gratitude Monday! It’s something new inspired by the power of gratitude to make a positive impact on our own lives, and the desire readers have been expressing to connect with other Ripple Revolutionaries – people who really care about making a difference, and who believe it can be a joy ride along the way.
Each Gratitude Monday, I’m going to post some things I’m grateful for. It might be just a short laundry list, or it might be a full-on description. And then I would love for you to chime in.
I invite you to do any or all of these…
- Share what you’re grateful for in the comments (it could be as easy as a laundry list of three things – make it easy on yourself!).
- Read what others are grateful for.
- Share your thoughts.
- Come back next week and do it again.
So on to my Gratitude List…
- I’m grateful that I have friends who will reach out to me when I’m isolating in my cave and pull me out.
- I’m grateful for that first cup of coffee in the morning.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to spend time every morning with an inspiring book.
- I’m grateful for the scanner my sister and her husband gave me so I could scan the hundreds of family history photos I’ve accumulated over the years.
- I’m grateful that I have friends who see me as I really am, not how I sometimes think I am.
- I’m grateful that I live somewhere (Seattle) with so much natural beauty.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to see other people’s lives change for the better as a result of their interactions with me.
How about you? What are you grateful for? Please share – I would love to know!
[image by woodleywonderworks]