The Twitter version of Jennifer Louden‘s focus is “self-love + world-love = will make you whole”. Her Savor & Serve approach recognizes that savoring and serving are two mutually important components of a life well-lived. One can’t sustainably thrive without the other. Bringing both of them together is vital to the whole.
Jen’s career highlights have included a best-selling book, a regular column for Body + Soul magazine, a radio show on Marth Stewart’s Sirius network, and a guest spot on Oprah. She’s a coach, a workshop facilitator and teacher, and writer. She’s also inspiringly energized and authentic.
In this podcast Jen shares:
- The importance of both savoring and serving
- The power of embracing imperfection
- How to live from the heart
- Why self-compassion is more effective than self-criticism
- Ideas for bringing more savoring into your everyday life
Stream the podcast:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast and want to be sure you don’t miss the upcoming podcasts listed below, please subscribe to the podcast feed.
Listen to more great interviews at the Ripple Revolution Podcast Archive!
Join the Ripple Revolution TM
- Subscribe to the Ripple Revolution Podcast feed.
- Subscribe to Ripple Revolution Blog Blog SS feed.
- Sign up for the Ripple Revolution e-mail newsletter.
Brought to you by Curt Rosengren, Passion Catalyst TM
Time for a career change? Start with The Occupational Adventure Guide